The Amador Community College Foundation is pleased to announce that it has received the 2015 Pacific Gas and Electric Company Economic Vitality Grant of $20,000 to support our Career Pathways for Amador County Youth program. Ten grants were awarded in California. We will begin implementation of this program in 2016. Funding from this grant will allow the ALC to add a part-time Internship Coordinator. The Internship Coordinator would serve as a liaison between the ALC and business/organizations in Amador County to develop a range of student internship programs.
- Amador Community College Foundation Thanks the Community
- Amador Community College Foundation Announces a Barn Dance and Dinner Fundraiser on October 1, 2022
- Amador Community College Foundation Announces Free Summer Classes Offered by Columbia College
- Earn an Associates Degree in two years taking classes two evenings a week!
- ACCF Gives Thanks for Record-Setting Giving Tuesday Generosity